- While replacing a word with Replace Dialog in the AppFlowy Editor,
- we are able to replace the first match by pressing Enter key
- But then the focus shifts into the Editor and now pressing the Enter key inserts a newline character instead of replacing the next match.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open AppFlowy Editor
- Open Replace Dialog
- Enter a find string and a replace string.
- Now focusing on the Replace string press Enter
- Now press enter again.
Expected behavior after 5:
The next matched word should be replaced.
Actual behavior after 5:
New line character is inserted
- Don’t use Enter for Replacing the first match, thus only way to replace is by clicking the replace icon.
- Return focus back to the Replace dialog.